Anne Klein Women’s 108655SVTT Two Tone Round Dress Watch
- 27mm Case Diameter
- Silver-tone dial with gold-tone markers and a black outside printed minute track
- Second hand
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Scratch resistant mineral crystal lens and Japanese quartz movement
The AK Anne Klein Women’s Two Tone Round Dress Watch #108655SVTT blends warm gold and cool silver tones with a sleek modern design. A circular case surrounds a silver dial, complete with three gold-tone hands, gold-tone Roman numerals at six, nine, and 12 o’clock, and convenient date box at three o’clock. The outer rim of the dial features black-tone minute markers for precise timekeeping, while quartz movement ensures reliability. A silver-tone bracelet band completes the elegant, yet understated look, and closes with a fold-over clasp with double push-button safety. Water resistant to 99 feet, this AK Anne Klein original arrives in a black box perfect for storage for gift giving.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 0.59 x 0.59 x 0.59 inches; 7.04 Ounces
- Item model number : 10/8655SVTT
- Department : Womens
- Batteries : 1 Product Specific batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : November 12, 2003
- Manufacturer : Anne Klein
- ASIN : B001ARV8LW
- Country of Origin : China
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S.
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Anne Klein|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||27 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||7 millimeters|
|Band width||12 millimeters|
|Item weight||7.04 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
|Warranty||Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.|
There are no reviews yet.