Braziliansecret Brazilian Sugar Scrub-Exfoliating Scrub, Prevent Bumps and Ingrown Hair Exfoliate Bikini and Brazilian Skin Area After Waxing and Razor Shaving, Strawberry/8.81oz
|Sucrose, Glycerin, Fragaria Ananassa (Strawberry) Fruit Powder, Prunus Serrulata Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Flower Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (witch Hazel) Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Arginine See more
|3.98 x 3.39 x 2.6 inches; 8.81 Ounces
About this item
- Sugar Scrub For Brazilian & Bikini Waxing – After hair removal it is essential to skin care to prevent ingrown hair by exfoliating. Our exfoliating scrub is developed for it’s pacific use after intimate hair removal. Do professional salon skin care in your bathroom with this well made exfoliating sugar scrub. Currently used at waxing beauty salons for after waxing care.
- Sugar Scrub For Bikini Area After Waxing – Salt grains have sharp edges not quite suitable for post waxing. Exfoliating brushes are too strong and leave the skin dry. It is softer than salt scrub but has more sugar grains compared to same weight salt scrub. Refine granulated sugar will exfoliate perfect and non-irritable. Making waxed skin healthier and silk glowing.
- Safe and Healthy Natural Formula-Intimate skin area has thinnest skin of all so has more skin absorbent. Sensitive care needed. Our bikini scrub do not have synthetic fragrant and dying. Scented and colored with strawberry powder and extract. Our ingrown hair scrub has no oil. Oil with fatty acid can clog the pores to cause skin bumps, irritation and inflammation. Feel clean and nourished after scrubbing.
- Convenient And Clean Use-Brazilian Scrub comes with the spatula and manual guide. Stop digging your fingers in the scrub. Keep it clean and neat free of any contaminants. With the spatula you’ll be able to scoop just the right amount of sugar exfoliating scrubs so no waste. Manual guide will have more explanation of the scrub and answers to some of your questions.
- This perfectly formulated exfoliating scrub for bikini area can be yours by clicking the Add To Cart button now. Start scrubbing for healthy and neat waxed skin.
Brazilian Scrub is the must have exfoliating sugar scrub after brazilian waxing. By using refined and granulated sugar, the scrub exfoliates with less irritation. Unclogging the pores by removing dead skin cells to prevent ingrown hair and bumps after waxing caused by regrowing hair.
Sugar Scrub To Exfoliate After Brazilian Waxing For after waxing skin care sugar scrub is the best exfoliator. Salt body scrub has sharp edged salt particles. Could stimulate more on already irritated skin after waxing. Body brush is harsh and no moisturizing factors leaving the bikini area skin dry. Refine granulated sugar can be the best exfoliator for bikini area. Gentle but densely spreaded sugar is strong enough to exfoliate perfectly clean.
Safe and healthy vagina scrub. Lowering the possibility of allergic reactions and irritation caused by synthetic fragrances and pigments. Brazilian Scrub is scented and colored with natural strawberries. Formulated with only the essential ingredient focusing on exfoliating the simple scrub after waxing.
No pore clogging.Brazilian Scrub has no oil giving a clean and neat feeling. Also not chancing the possibility of clogging the pores with rich fatty oils. Key to getting rid of ingrown hair is exfoliating and keeping the pores clean.
Braziliansecret is a professional after waxing skin care cosmetic brand.Currently used by professional waxing specialists for after waxing care. Sold at over 3hundred waxing salons. Direct business with waxing salons gives us a better understanding of after waxing skin conditions. Cooperated with famous waxers and beauty salons to achieve the perfect quality for intimate skin. We support a healthy waxing life!
Sucrose, Glycerin, Fragaria Ananassa (Strawberry) Fruit Powder, Prunus Serrulata Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Flower Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (witch Hazel) Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Arginine